Violently Short Fiction! : Brainstormer Challenge!
This is an official Challenge to all my writerly and creative friends (and anyone else who happens to wander by and wants to participate).
1) Go to the Brainstormer and give it a spin!
2) Write a nanoflashy bit o’ fiction (101 words! Exactly!) that features all three of the elements that came up on your spin, AND (this part is important) features violence as a primary theme. (This is VSF! after all!)
3) Post it on your blag, with a link to this post.
4) Comment on this post, with a link to your blag post. (Feel free to use those built-in pingbacky doodads or whatever for steps 3 & 4 if you wish).
5) Go read everyone else’s entries and say nice things about them.
6) I am not a number! I’m a free man!
7) This challenge has no expiration date, so if you run across it some time next year, feel free to give ‘er a whack!
Now, get to it!
(Brainstormer courtesy of Distraction Beast!)